Monastic ANTIVIRAL tea - herbal mixture = 100gr. against Herpes
- prevention and treatment of herpes,
- herpes zoster and other viral diseases;
- stimulates immunity,
- weakened during exacerbation of herpes,
- accelerates recovery,
- helps suppress the exacerbation of herpes
Сonsists of the following herbs:
- red root,
- the root of aralia,
- the root of the Leuzea,
- root elecampane,
- herbaceous grass,
- St. John's wort
How to use:
- Add 2 tablespoons of herbs in a pan with 500ml. boiling water, let it boil on low fire for 5 minutes.
- Put the liquid in a tea pot or thermos and let it stand sealed for 1 hour for herbs to brew.
- Filter the liquid from herbs.
- Drink 80ml. of brewed mixture, 2-3 times a day. In the first half of the day.
- Same liquid is applied to the affected surface.
- The curing course is 3 weeks. Advised to use it with vitamines and other herbs, such as "hawthorn".
- Preventive use is advised 2 times a year, 3-4 weeks course. In spring and autumn
- Product Code: Antiviral tea
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Antiviral tea