Monastic "JOY OF MOVEMENTS" tea (for joints)
herbal mixture = 100gr.
- pain in the joints,
- Promotes the dissolution of salts.
- Prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Сonsists of the following herbs
- poplar buds,
- Jerusalem artichoke,
- tavolga, dandelion,
- cowberry leaf,
- elm tree bark,
- walnut leaf,
How to use:
- Add 2 tablespoons of herbs in 500ml. of boiled water (thermos or tea pot) and seal it.
- Let the tea pot stand for 30 minutes for herbs to brew.
- Drink 100-125ml. of brewed mixture, 4-5 times a day, 30 days in a row.
- Take a pause for 2 weeks and repeat the course during 3-6 month.
Along with this herbs drink, we recommend to drink "DogRose" tea to improve the effect.
Joy of Movements tea
- Product Code: Joy of Movements tea
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Joy of Movements tea